Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Too Pooped to Pop

or in this case to blog. I'm exhausted.

My day started way too early at 4:30 AM, and this after a restless night in which I woke up at least 5 times. Then after a 9 hour work day, I went straight into town for the Christmas parade. Amazingly enough, I found a parking spot--I guess because most people were still at work at that time. The route didn't seem as crowded as it usually is. But let's not open that can of worms again.

The parade was kinda boring, but then it usually is. Of the 62 entries, probably 55 of them were just cars with signs taped to the side. I did take photos, and will try to get them up soon.

After the parade, I had to wait around for Cody to be done, then run him up to the school to put up his horn, and finally I could come home.

And now, I'm just tired.

No comments: