Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Show Me December

Hard to believe how fast this year has gone by, but it really is December already. Yes, I know it's the second. This is the last of the Calendar Meme, so here goes.

My kitchen calendar:

Boy would I love to have some yarn from one of those, but that stuff is ex-pen-SIVE.

My bedroom calendar:

My nephew Joshua in his costume for the Christmas play they did at their church.

My living room calendar:

Matt Flynn, who now backs up Aaron Rogers in Green Bay.

And finally, my office calendar:

This one needs no explanation.

2 comments:

Patch said...

LOL @ yarn from a yak (or is it a reeeeeeeally hairy buffalo?) :)

Becky G said...

What's funny about yarn from a yak? The photo is actually a musk ox, and they do make yarn from it. It's called qiviut, and it's very soft and warm--or so I've been told. The stuff is too expensive for me to even think about.