Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

There's a scene in the cartoon version of Frosty the Snowman, in which Santa tells the evil magician that if he writes "I am very sorry for what I did to Frosty" a hundred million times, he just might find something in his stocking Christmas morning. At that point, Professor Hinkle says, "Sorry to lose and run, but I've got to get busy, busy, busy!" and dashes off to do his lines.

That's what I've been today. No, not losing and running, but busy busy busy.

The first order of business was removing the provisional cast on and picking up all the resulting live stitches in Ice Queen.

This is what took up most of the day, but it was top priority. I finally got the thing bound off, and here it is in its pre-blocking state:

Once that was done, I was on to other projects. I worked a little bit on my hat, but this picture is mostly to show you progress.

And I made stamp cookies,

and Scotch cookies.

I also got the peanut butter fudge and Turkish Delight made, but they aren't cut up yet, so I didn't take photos of them.

Tomorrow looks to be just as busy, so I'm heading off to bed, now.

Oh, just one more thing, Santa begins his annual flight in just about two hours. You can track his progress here, at NORAD Tracks Santa.

No comments: