Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas Rant!

Once again, Zo says exactly what I want to say, only he says it so much better. I've never understood why people let someone else's view of Christmas influence their celebration of it.

"Christmas is too commercial" So? Does that mean YOU have to be commercial? No.

"Christmas is too stressful." Then don't get stressed over it. ENJOY the holiday.

"Society takes Christ out of Christmas." Society takes Christ out of a lot of things, but that doesn't mean YOU have to.

Jesus said, "I have come that you might have LIFE and have it more ABUNDANTLY". Doesn't sound to me like he wants us to be sour old prunes.

On that note, let me take this time to wish each and every one of you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

3 comments:

Slop -n- Goulash: Dinner of Champions! said...

Becky to you and yours - Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year!

Opal said...

yeah i'm just letting the stress of it all wash over me this year. plus my friends and i have decided to exchange gifts chinese new year's instead. that's really helped matters. *L*

merry christmas to you and yours!

Patch said...

Darn, he's already taken it down for some reason.

If you like Zo you'll like Steven Crowder too: http://www.youtube.com/user/StevenCrowder. Be sure to check out his latest piece on Detroit; 13 minutes but worth it.

Both guys need to be seen and listened to by EVERYONE.