Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Dentist Visit

I had to go to the dentist this afternoon, right after work. I was brushing my teeth a few days ago, and one of my fillings fell out. I don't remember doing anything to it. It just fell out. Anyway, today was the first day they could get me in without me having to take off work, but it was ok. My tooth wasn't hurting or anything. But, getting home an hour later than I usually do has thrown my entire rhythm off.

It's bee dreary and rainy for the last two days. It's supposed to clear up tomorrow, and get cold, but then it's supposed to start raining again.

A couple of the ladies at work asked me if I made cookies for Christmas. Yep, I do, but I told them I won't make them until closer to Christmas. If I made them now, I'd eat them all up before Christmas even got here. I've become known as the cookie lady.

3 comments:

Steve said...

I had a filling fall out from drinking a McDonalds shake once!

Becky G said...

I wonder what was in that shake. Makes me kinda scared to get one now!

Steve said...

The only thing I can gather is that the cold made the filling shrink/contract and then fall out of it's hole! That's the extent of my dentistry education.