Monday, October 22, 2007

Records


"There won't be a single one of my records still standing once this guy gets through."--Troy Aikman responding to someone asking him if he was nervous that Tony Romo would break his team record for most pass completions in a single game during Sunday's match against the Minnesota Vikings.

Quite the compliment, that. Perhaps if Tony Romo hadn't injured his hamstring and only attempted 5 passes in the second half, the record would have gone down yesterday. I mused out loud how hot he was, and Cody kind of gasped and gave me an incredulous look. "Not that kind of hot," I said. "He's smokin hot as a quarterback."

I'll grant you that while he is that kind of hot as well, it isn't what I was talking about.

Oh to be young and in love again...

Oh and just for the record, Peyton Manning and the Colts put a pretty good smackdown on David Gerrard and the Jaguars, beating them 29-7.

4 comments:

Robin said...

MMMmmmmm~MMMmmmmm, I agree completely...love that smile!!

Bag Blog said...

Romo is a hottie!

Silverstar said...

What, no pictures?;)

Becky G said...

Robin, and the dimple. Don't forget the dimple! (As if you could...)

Lou, totally.

Silverstar, despite the fact that he is a total cutie pie, pictures just don't do him justice. He is always doing wierd things with his mouth. I don't think he can throw the ball without sticking his tongue out.

Or did you mean my pictures?