Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

We don't do much for Halloween around here. Cody is adamant that we not observe this holiday. If it were up to him, we wouldn't acknowledge the day at all, but I still find ways to celebrate.

In honor of the day, I wore my Great Pumpkin socks.

I've always had a penchant for funky socks, even before I started knitting them. Here I am modeling them. Squeaky is unimpressed.



I had minimal decorations out this year. This is about the limit.

In the morning, I'll turn the fake jack-o-lantern off, turn it around, and it'll just be a plain pumpkin that'll fit right in with my Thanksgiving decorations.

Cody watched Spiderman 3, and I watched It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.

That's about it for our Halloween.


From Ghoulies and Ghosties
And long legged Beasties
And things that go bump in the night
May the Good Lord Deliver us.--author unknown

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

The great pumpkin socks are great!

Becky G said...

That's so great that you like them, Lou!