Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm A Little Late


with my WIP report. I've gotten a lot done, though, so here we go....

1. Yukon Leaves socks. DONE!!

2. Columbine Peaks Socks from Cat Bordhi's book Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles. DONE!!!


3. Garter Rib socks. A couple more inches worked.


4. The Jaywalkers. DONE!!!

5. My charity scarf for Scarves From the Heart. DONE!!! Twice. It was a very quick knit. Both times.


6. Cody's Texas Longhorns scarf. No progress as of yet.


7. Cubs for Kids charity knit. DONE!!!


8. A Prayer Shawl. I've been working on this slowly but surely.

9. Two toe-up socks on magic loop. No progress.


10. Branching Out lace scarf. I finished the first ball and joined the second.

11. Monkey Socks: DONE!!!!

Ok, it may not look like I've gotten a lot done, but I did finish two items, plus one that wasn't on my WIP list, and have been working on three more. Ravelry is actually helping me stay focused on projects I've already got going. Every time I open that page, I've got all my WIPs staring me in the face. Demanding attention. Saying, "Finish me!"

And so I do.

No comments: