Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm Just Weird

You're supposed to use ice on toothaches, not heat. Heat is supposed to make a toothache worse. Ice is supposed to make it better.

Not me. I discovered quite by accident today that heat has a very soothing effect on my toothache. Perhaps because it's not really a toothache in that there is no actual tooth there. Whatever. It works, and for that I'm glad.

I called my dentist to make an appointment. "Let's see..." the receptionist mused, "we have an opening October 31st." That's two weeks away. I'll never survive two more weeks of this. I called the dentist who pulled my teeth. They can get me in on Monday. Guess which one I'm going to.

My sister in law included this delightful, if somewhat fuzzy, picture of my nephew Joshua in Cody's birthday card. I snatched it up and haven't given it back yet!

I figured he usually gives them to me anyway...

The other little boy is one my sis in law babysits.

No comments: