Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm Giving Up Football, Again

Dallas lost, as I expected them to, but I'd hoped they'd make more of a game of it than that.

They actually were making a game of it at the beginning of the third quarter, but a couple of very questionable calls--or lack thereof--by the refs, and a touchdown brought back by a penalty seemed to totally demoralize them. After that, they just seemed to give up.

At least they are still #1 in the NFC East.

Probably the one good thing that came out of that game is my Columbine Peaks socks:


Finally completed after being on the needles since May, they are one more WIP I can cross off of my list.

.

P.S. I still love my Cowboys, no matter what.

3 comments:

Sus said...

Yay for more finished socks! My boys had a bye today, so I didn't have to be disappointed. I hope the time off does them some good. I'm starting to itch to make more socks -- why does my project queue have to be so long??

Bag Blog said...

I caught the tail-end of the Dallas game and thought "Well, that figures."

Nice socks.

Tabitha said...

Great socks even if your team didn't perform to the standards of your knitting. Is that Felici yarn?