Sunday, September 30, 2007

WIP Time Again.

It's time again for the dreaded WIP update. Let's not pick at the scab, but just rip it right off. Here we go:


2. Columbine Peaks Socks from Cat Bordhi's book Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles. I cast on the second of these this morning.


3. Garter Rib socks. Nothing to show on these.


4. The Jaywalkers. DONE!!!

5. My charity scarf for Scarves From the Heart. DONE!!! However, I did cast on another just like this one. I've only got one row knitted so far, so no picture yet.


6. Cody's Texas Longhorns scarf. No progress as of yet.

7. Cubs for Kids charity knit. DONE!!!


8. A Prayer Shawl. Very little progress since last update, though I did do a couple of rows.


9. Two toe-up socks on magic loop. I transferred these to two circular needles so I could use my this one for my Columbine Peaks sock.

10. Branching Out lace scarf. No progress on this one, either.
11. Monkey Socks: DONE!!!!

See you in two weeks.

No comments: