Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ravelry!

I'm almost there:



You signed up on July 12, 2007
You are #16013 on the list.
884 people are ahead of you in line.
18173 people are behind you in line.
44% of the list has been invited so far



I got signed up kind of late, because at first I didn't really want to join. But then I began reading all the raves about it all over blogland and decided to give it a try. The rate they are sending out invitations has really picked up over the last few days. They had been inviting about 200 people a day, and the last 4 or 5 days, I've noticed the number of people ahead of me in line has been dropping by about 1000 per day. At this rate, I'll have my invite before the weekend is out--maybe even tomorrow!





Today's Pic: Squeaky. She really does not like cameras.

No comments: