Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Fall!

Country Lane


Photo by: Kris Applegate courtesy of Webshots

No I didn't take that picture. I only wish we got color like that around here!

In knitting news, Monkey sock number 1 is finished, and monkey sock number 2 has been cast on.



The rest of the day has been spent knitting, Ravelrying, and watching football. I tell you, it must be throwback uniform day in the NFL. Both the Eagles and the Redskins had throwback uniforms on. The Redskins uniform was ok, but the old Eagles uniform--talk about ugly! What were they thinking?

I did get my fall decorations out, but don't have any of them up yet. Except for this one:

It's new, and wasn't in storage. While doing that, I straightened out my closet a bit, and can now actually walk in to my walk in closet.

Leaf Pile


Happy Autumn!


4 comments:

Robin said...

Beautiful picture!! We may not have any color like that this year because of the lack of rain this summer.
I know what you mean about the Eagles uniforms...they weren't "throw-back" they were "throw-up"!! Capital U-G-L-Y!

Bag Blog said...

It does not feel like fall yet. Maybe by October I will be ready for fall.

Buck said...

I only wish we got color like that around here!

I'll second that! Fall is one of the few times I actually miss, and I mean really miss, living in the North Country. One has to drive a couple of hours from P-Ville to get anything even remotely like the picture you posted. But I could "get" color like that photo just by walking the dogs around the block when I lived in Detroit...

{sigh} Former Happy Days...

Becky G said...

Robin, throw up describes those uniforms pretty well! Hey, how bout them Cowboys?

Lou, I'm always ready for fall. It's my favorite season.

Buck, that picture was taken in Tennessee. The country up there is beautiful. Here, our leaves go straight from green to brown. Ugh.