Sunday, September 30, 2007

Football Wrap Up

I get so aggravated at the TV stations around here. I didn't get to see LSU or U of Texas games at all yesterday--though considering UT lost, I may be the better for that. Then this afternoon, I was happily ensconced in my recliner, knitting and watching the Cowboys annihilate the Rams, when the powers that be at FOX decided that game wasn't exciting enough. They switched coverage to another game. One I wasn't at all interested in. And here I was, all excited that I would finally be able to see an entire Cowboys game! Idjuts. Still...

LSU won and is now #1 in NCAA.

U of Texas lost and drops to #19.


Cody's Colts methodically dismantled the Broncos and move to 4-0.
\


My Cowboys also remain undefeated as they demolished the Rams 35-7. There have been some comparisons between Tony Romo and the incomparable Roger Staubach lately. I hadn't paid much attention to them until today's game.
I began to see shades of The Dodger in some of these moves.


This looks like it's going to be an interesting season.

How 'bout them Cowboys!

5 comments:

Robin said...

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!! And how DARE Fox...I did't think the Packer game they showed was any more exciting...GEEZ! Let's REVOLT

Becky G said...

Exactly! I sat down to watch MY COWBOYS. How dare they decide for me that if the game was exciting enough? I seriously considered sending them an e-mail demanding that they put the Cowboys game back on. I probably should have.

Becky G said...

Oh and one more thing....Why in the world was Tony Romo riding the bench for three years?????

Sus said...

Cody's Colts methodically dismantled the Broncos...

Oh, thanks for putting it just that way... ;p

Becky G said...

Oops! Did I do that?

He he he...