Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Things I Wish I Could Say Out Loud Part I

Dear Mr. YouTube commenter,

Thank you for the ever so helpful comment you recently left on my video. In order to make your commenting process a more rewarding experience for both of us, there are a couple of things I'd like to point out.

1. If you are not intelligent enough to express your thoughts without the liberal use of the obscenities proliferating in your post, what makes you think I'll believe you are intelligent enough to know what you are talking about?

2. Given the syntax you have used, and the abundance of chat speek in your comment, I am able to infer that you are in your teens, or at best your early 20s. What, then makes you think I will believe you know more about martial arts than those who began training long before you were born, and possibly before your parents were born?

3. MMA isn't real karate.

4. Neither is UFC.

5. Perhaps it is you who needs to find a new dojo as certain areas of your training are obviously lacking--respect, for example. Next time, try not to go the McDojo route.



Thank you for your kind consideration in this matter. I'll be looking forward to not hearing from you any more. At all. Ever.

.

2 comments:

Buck said...

Woo-HOO! You GO, Girl! ;-)

Well said!

Becky G said...

Thanks, Buck.