Monday, January 09, 2006

My House



Or at least the house I grew up in. Unfortunately, I ran out of time before I could finish with the details. Like the bricks...

Gosh, I haven't seen this house but once in the last 6 years. I'm surprised I can remember what it looks like.

Now for the bad news. I weighed myself this morning at work--145. I've gained 10 pounds since June! Well, I've got to get it back off, and you are going to help me, aren't you? I'm going to weigh in every Monday, and post it here. It'll be really embarrassing if I can't get this weight back down, esapecially with everyone watching!

I'm down to four sheets in my sketch pad! If I limit myself to one sketch a day (out of that pad), it'll last me until Friday. Hopefully, my new ones will arrive shortly thereafter.

2 comments:

Perpetual Beginner said...

I'll join you in the Monday weight posting. I had managed to knock off about eight pounds in Sept. and Oct., but then have put back seven over the holidays.

Of course my numbers will be more embarrasing than yours.

For example. My starter weight for today is 212.8

Becky G said...

Thank you Cindy. It is good to have someone to go through this with. We can encourage each other, and that will make it easier on both of us.