Thursday, January 19, 2006

Before You Meet the Handsome Prince


first you gotta kiss a lot of toads. Well, this is not really a toad, but a frog. But he's just so cute! Heh, I'd rather kiss him than a lot of men I know!

I started learning a new bo kata, Urashi bo is the name of it. The whole class was a bo class, in fact. We started with bo basics, which took quite a while, since there were some in the class who hadn't yet learned them. Then we split into two groups, those who knew Tokumine and those who didn't. Those of us who knew it went over the kata together, while sensei started those who didn't. Finally, sensei started James and me on Urashi, while the rest of the class went over Tokumine some more. Josh got to teach Brian and Tom. Josh is ok with that--it is Barrett who doesn't like to teach. Barrett hasn't been there all week, and neither have they. She went back to India for a while, and honestly, the classes this week have so much more fun. So much more relaxed.

I told Salena about what Dana was doing, and she went and told Jessica. I knew she would, even though I didn't tell her to. I told her I'd wanted to tell Jessica yesterday, but was too busy. Dana was better today, but I don't know if Jessica talked to her, or if it was because the line was moving so slowly anyway. She only gets impatient if she feels people aren't keeping up with her.

The checker at the Family Dollar store, where we always go get our poweraids, told me about a new weight loss fad--getting your ears stapled. It's supposed to work, but I think I'll stick with eating less and exercise.

No comments: