Monday, June 02, 2014

My Dull Little Life

I wish I had something new and exciting to tell you today, but I'm afraid my life is just a bit dull at the moment.  Work, TV, sleep.  Then I get up and do it all again.  When the most exciting thing that has happened to you is the pot pies you made over the weekend...


and the new Tervis Tumbler you bought,


and that your cardinal creepers are now big enough to start climbing


and that your latest hat is ready for the crown decreases,


and, oh, yeah, that's poison ivy...


--quite a lot of poison ivy, at that--

there just isn't really that much to talk about.

But, hey!  Season 3 of Sherlock is up on Netflix now!  Woo Hoo! 

*Sigh*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol! It's been Sherlock, sherlock and more sherlock today. How do you get rid of the poison ivy?

Becky G said...

That poison ivy stays where it is. It's by the back fence and I just stay away from it. There is some stuff you can spray that I use on the stuff close to the house. I forget what it's called, but I think Round Up makes it.