Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It's Too Early!!!

Yeah, I know someone is going to start hollering that it's too early to start Christmas crafts. I say, fie on them. 

Fie on all y'inz!.  Fie n'at! 

I bought these kits right after Christmas,




and finally started the first one.  This is as far as I've gotten. 


It's the Christmas tree, shown on the right in the top photo.

I'm having a little difficulty, because I can't see it.  I can see fine if I take off my glasses, but then I can't see the TV.  That means I can't work on it while I'm watching TV, which makes for some slow going.

If I can ever get my eye appointment made, but my phone issues run deep. 

2 comments:

StephieKnits said...

It is like 23 weeks to Christmas and if you don't start now they won't be done in time.

Becky G said...

It's 23 weeks until Christmas, and even if I do start now, they still probably won't be done in time. :P