Thursday, June 19, 2014

Chats On The Farmhouse Porch

First of all, I must offer you my sincere apologies.  I got so excited about showing you my new flowers yesterday that I completely forgot that it was the day we have our chats.  Never fear, chat is here, a day late, but on we go.




1.  Do you like lemon-aid? Any special flavors?

 Yes, I do.  I like regular lemonade best.  And by regular lemonade, I mean real lemonade.  Not lemonade flavored drink mix.  That will do, but it's just not as good.  I think the only other flavor I've tried is strawberry lemonade, and it was pretty good. 

2.  I'm trying not to use paper goods for this party. How many place settings of silverware(eating utensils) could you come up with? I wish I could borrow some!!!!!!!! 

Probably 7 or 8.  Since it's just me, I don't keep up with such things.

3.  Have you ever been to a party in a barn? 

 Not that I can recall. 

4.   Do you wear nail polish? 

 I do on my toes during the summertime.  I don't worry about my fingers, because I haven't got any fingernails worth polishing.

5.  Please finish this sentence. I wish I could__________________. 

Take a nice long nap.  But alas, it would be counterproductive, because I'd be awake half the night.  Sigh...I also wish I could remember all the Italian I learned when I was stationed in Italy, but when you have no one to speak it with, you tend to forget. 

Well, thanks for stopping by.  Apologies again for it being late.  I'll do better next week. 

1 comment:

Jubilee Reviews said...

I am always late with Chats :) You have a good selection of place settings for just one gal! i may need to borrow some.
Melanie
http://www.jubileereviews.com/2014/06/chats-on-farmhouse-porch_20.html