Thursday, June 27, 2013

Needless To Say

I didn't go fishing today.



I was going to cast on Cody's hat and scarf, but I couldn't find the pattern I wanted, so I guess I'll just make a plain stockinette set.  My knitting mojo has taken a vacation, so I really haven't been knitting a whole lot.

Well, at least that makes one of us.  Dr. Armstrong asked me if I had any vacation plans for this summer.  I just laughed.

Speaking of laughing, I called Group Leader Fernando mein Fuhrer.  I don't think he appreciated it.  But hey, at least I didn't have to explain who der Fuhrer was.  I did the last time I called a group leader that. 

"Huh?" 

Kinda takes the sting out of the insult when you have to explain it. 

I got my lab results back.  My liver enzymes were high.  It's usually caused by damage or inflammation to the liver.  He wants to recheck it in a couple of weeks to see if they are still high.  The nurse asked me if I took a lot of tylenol, but I don't.  I wonder if it could be from the RMSF, or the Doxycycline. 

Hmmm, I wonder if the Claritin could be causing it.  I hope not, because I've gotten kind of fond of this breathing thing. 

Would hate to have to give that up. 


No comments: