Sunday, June 16, 2013

Flowers, Too!

I've got flowers!

Just not in my flower beds.  Some of the wildflower mix that I planted in one section of my bed last year seeded into the yard.  They're everywhere, and they're blooming.


What's funny about it is that nothing in my bed is blooming yet.


Some stuff is getting close, though.  Soon, I will have blooms!  Then maybe I can finally start weeding.

I still need to get some mulch down.  When I go down to Jackson Tuesday, I'm going to find a Lowe's and see if they have that 4 bags for $10 mulch and pick up some of them. 

Oh, yeah, I don't remember if I mentioned, but my follow up with the Infectious Disease guy...er, doctor... is Tuesday morning.  At 11:00, this time.  I wasn't silly enough to make another 7:00 AM appointment! 

My plans are, when I'm done, to go to Bass Pro Shops, then Lowe's, and maybe Academy.  By that time, I'm sure I'll be ready to come on home. 

I'm thinking of starting another blog for my poetry.  Y'all didn't know I wrote poetry, did you?  This one will be by invitation only, to try to keep people from stealing my poems, though why anyone would want to do that is beyond me.  I'm not exactly Walt Whitman over here. 

Anyway, if you want an invitation, let me know and I'll send you one, as soon as I've figured out how to set up a private blog. 

No comments: