- Is there a friend or relative who has been on your mind a lot lately?
- Do you sunburn?
- If you were visiting my farm for a week (or weekend) would you want to cook with me, pick veggies or pull weeds with the farm crew, or just feed Wendell carrots until he outgrew his horse suit?
- Do you like to tell jokes or hear them?
- Do you wear sunglasses often?
1. My son, Cody. We've got to find him a summer job, but what with his truck being broke down and all, it's mighty hard. And we can't afford to get his truck fixed until he finds a job, so yeah, we're kind of stuck in a vicious circle. I keep telling him to put in as a temp out at the plant, so he could ride with me, but he hasn't.
2. Surprisingly, as white as I am, I don't burn that badly. Now, if I were in a bathing suit, yes, my back would burn, but my arms and legs don't. The downside is, I don't tan either. I used to lay out for hours as a teenager, and all I'd do was turn pink for a few hours, then go back to being blindingly white.
3. I think I'd like to do both of the outdoor options. I don't much like cooking, though people tell me I'm a good cook. I'd rather work in the yard or brush and feed the horse.
4. I like to hear a good joke, but I'm not so keen on telling them. I'm more into the sarcastic one-liners.
5. Yes and no. I don't wear sunglasses, but I do have the transition lenses in my regular glasses, so that sort of counts.
That's it for the chat. Now I need to start getting ready to go. I'll let you all know how the doctor's appointment went.