Monday, June 24, 2013

A Lovely Little Ditty

The plan was to show you a finished sock today, but...well... stuff happened and the sock didn't get finished.  So I'll have to show it to you another time.

In the meantime, enjoy this lovely little ditty that's been running through my head all day.



I want someone to call my own, I want a dream lover, so I don't have to dream alone.

It would seem I've moved on from my 1970s rock jag and am going through a 1950s rock and roll jag. Most of which beats what they are putting out these days by a bunch of miles.

I'm also watching the pilot of this new show called Under The Dome.  I doubt I stick with it.  I'm not impressed so far.

Well, I'm off to go dream...alone.  

1 comment:

Bag Blog said...

I watched "Under the Dome" too. It was not for me either.