1. Do you enjoy grocery shopping?
Eh, not particularly. But I don't particularly dislike it either. It's just one of those things that you have to do.
2. Are you following any particular news stories?
Not particularly. I'm kind of following the IRS scandals, and the spying scandals, and the phone taps scandals, and of course, the Benghazi scandal, but not religiously. I don't watch news on TV, but I have some news junkie friends on FB who keep me informed about everything that is going on.
3. How do you feel about all of the technology we have today? Is it too much, just right, or not enough?
Yes, and no. It's great having friends all around the world at your fingertips, and being able to access all the information that is out there. On the other hand, we seem to be losing that personal touch. We are losing that sense of community that we once had. We don't even know our neighbors any more.
4. On a scale of 1-10(1 being the least) how much do you worry?
I'd say about a 4. I don't worry too often, but when I do worry, I go all out.
5. Without any of your responsibilities or concern with how you would accomplish this, what would your three dream jobs be?
A rancher, a hermit, or a mountain man. Except not the man part. But saying "mountain person" just sounds too weird.
I hope you've enjoyed this week's chat, and your lemonade. Now I'm going to go try to finish that pesky sock, so I can start knitting Christmas gifts.
Oh, by the way, it's only 6 months until Christmas.