Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's Wednesday!

And that means Whiskers and WIPs.

First up, the WIPs.  OK, these aren't all of my WIPs, but I decided this week just to show my active WIPs.  Here we have the Monkey Sock. 


I'm almost ready to start the toe decreases. As soon as I finish the pattern repeat I'm on, I'm going to try it on and see. I may have to carry one more pattern repeat on into the toe decreases, if this one doesn't make it quite long enough.

The Arwen Wrap is coming along, slowly but surely.  It's going to end up being a Christmas gift, so there's really no hurry.


Although, I might end up making a few more of these, so there's kind of a hurry. 

And finally, my waiting hat.  This is what I keep by my computer, to work on while I'm waiting for stuff to load.  Thus the "waiting hat". 


It'll probably end up in a care package for a military person eventually.

Squeaky says, "Oh, no.  Not this again." 

2 comments:

Sus said...

The "waiting hat". I love it!!

Becky G said...

Thanks! I'm sure it'll be the first of many. There may even be a few waiting scarves thrown in for good measure.