Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Can't Win For Losing

Poor Rylea just can't win for losing. Long time readers may remember that when she was 6 months old, she got hit by a car, leaving her crippled in her back leg.

Then, about a year and a half ago, she got hit again, re-injuring the same leg.

This evening, when I let her out to take her evening potty run, she came back gimping on the other back leg.    


A cursory inspection didn't reveal any injuries, but if she's still bummed in a couple of days, I'll take her on in to the vet.

Sock progress is being made, albeit slowly. I finally made it to the end of my heel flap.


It's taken me longer to do the heel than it took to do the entire leg. That's the difference a 10 hour work day makes.

4 comments:

Dale said...

Poor Rylea, I hope she gets to feeling better soon!

Becky said...

Thanks, Dale. It didn't seem to be bothering her any more by the time I got home from work. She must have just stepped on something and bruised it.

Sus said...

I'm so glad Rylea is feeling better!

Becky said...

Me, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails