Saturday, March 05, 2011

I'm What You Call

Tuckered.

Plum tuckered out.

Vanessa and I went in at 5 AM this morning, which meant I've been awake since some 3:40 AM. And that's after tossing and turning until after 10 PM last night. I don't think I even dreamed. I don't think I slept long enough.

When I got off, it was dreary and rainy, which gave me the perfect excuse to do nothing for the rest of the day. Which is pretty much what I did.

Oh, I knit a square into the family blankie (pics soon--as soon as I find the energy to vacuum), and wove a few ends in, but that's about it.

Now I'm going to go hit the hay.

IMG_1928

Goodnight.

2 comments:

Sus said...

There must have been something in the air -- Gator barely slept Friday night (not for lack of trying). Hope you got a good forty winks last night!!!

Becky G said...

Thanks, Sus. I got a little bit more sleep, but the alarm dog still went off at 4.

I've been taking Melatonin supplements from time to time to see if it will help me sleep better. That night, I might as well have taken the placebo!