Monday, March 07, 2011

E Is For

I actually had a little trouble finding something to post for the letter E. The obvious choice for E would be eggs, but as I'm allergic, I have no eggs in the house. I'm sure there are some plastic Easter Eggs around here somewhere, but I really didn't want to ransack the house to find them. OK, what about the two lone remaining Cadbury's Caramel Eggs?


Yeah, they'd do. But nah, I decided eggs were too obvious. So I left the one remaining Cadbury's Caramel egg on the cabinet and went off in search of something else.

And what did my little eye spy?


An eagle blanket!  Yeah, that's the ticket!  But then, if I'd managed to get photos of the real eagles that are around here somewhere, that would have been so much better.  Suddenly, the blanket didn't seem such a good idea any more.


Back to the drawing board. I thought about various body parts --ears, eyes, elbows-- and even tried to take a photo of the cat's ears, but she was typically catlike. In other words, uncooperative.

Then I thought of it! The perfect E photo! Squealing with excitement, I ran and snapped a photo of it. And here it is:


Huh?  Blankie doesn't begin with an E.  How did she get an E word out of that?  Well, I'll tell you.

You're just going to love this!  He he he...

It is made from extra sock yarn! 

I'm amazed at my own cleverness. 

Hey, it was either that, or to show you my bottle of Vitamin E supplements. 


Yeah, I thought so...

No comments: