Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Definitely Have A Problem

That was Friday. This is Tuesday.


I'd gone into Walls Bargain Center, a store which I absolutely despise and haven't been inside in at least 5 years, but I went in there today, and there it was. Just laying there on the shelf, lonely and water damaged. It needed me.

You can see the little bubble of water damage right above the silver plate.  That plate, by the way, reads "Imagine".  I couldn't help myself.  It came home with me.

HOWEVER, I did manage to resist when I went into Fred's, and Family Dollar, and Walgreen's.  I came home with a new insulated cup for work, two boxes of Moon Pies, and some gummy vitamins, but no more journals.

At least, not until next time. 

3 comments:

Sus said...

Now, I think it's cute that you saved this poor little damaged book that other people probably didn't even want. He was probably very sad until you came along and now he is joyful to have a good home!

Wow, I can anthropomorphize anything. :)

Becky G said...

You have GOT to be my long lost twin sister! I can anthropomorphize anything, too. And I know it's hard to tell just from a photo, but this little book is a she. And she needed me.

Wow, I really do have a problem...

Becky G said...

Oh, and her name is Carol.