Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Whiskers and WIPs

Time for my weekly WIP update.

1. The Friendship Blankie: I got a few more squares knit, but am quickly running out of yarn.

2. Mystery Shawl: I'm 10 rows into clue 3. The rows are getting so long now, it's hard to find time to sit down and do them.

3. Zokni sock: I was feeling a bit of knitter's ennui, so I picked up the sock and knit a pattern repeat. Still have a long way to go, though because I've got feet like banana boats.


Whiskers On Wednesday


This way to my food bowl. C'mon, Mama, this way. You can make it. Come on...

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Whiskers looks well. Maybe he could miss a few trips to the food bowl.

Becky G said...

A lot of that is sagging skin from having kittens. It's funny, she had been pregnant three times, and each time she only had one kitten--each one a female. The first one died. The second we kept until Cody left the door open one day and she got out and the neighbor's dog killed her. The third I gave to a friend. I finally got her spayed after her third kitten. That's when she got fat.