Monday, June 01, 2009

Show Me June

Yes, it is that time again, and I'm wondering where the year has gone. It is June already. Training camp starts next month, then pre-season, and finally football season starts again!


Ok, we start his month's meme with my bedroom calendar, which features my adorable nephew Joshua.
Next up, my kitchen calendar, which features this not so adorable moose.

Then we have my living room calendar, which features someone I wouldn't necessarily call adorable--Keith Zinger, formerly of LSU, now with the Atlanta Falcons.

Finally, my office calendar with the totally adorable Bradie James. But don't tell him I said that. Linebackers don't like to be called adorable.


No matter how adorable they are.

.

2 comments:

StephieKnits said...

i think the moose is cute. But then again we have moose here in Utah and I have had some up close and personal visits with them.

Becky G said...

Oh, I like the moose, too. I just wouldn't call a moose adorable. Majestic, maybe, but not adorable.