Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Whiskers and WIPs

Knitting time has been scarce this week, but I have gotten some done. I blame the new laptop. Speaking of, the new laptop keyboard is driving me nuts! It's smaller than what I'm used to, so I keep hitting the wrong keys. My typing was never that great anyway, so it's a pain in the booty. I'll get used to it eventually. Other than that, I'm totally loving the new laptop. So much so that I've hardly knit anything since I got it. Anyway, here is the WIP update for this week.


1. Mystery KAL: Still working on clue 2, even though clue three has been released. I knew probably wouldn't be able to keep up, so I'm not really worried about it. Besides that, the shawl got sacrificed to blankie love.


2. Friendship Blankie: I got another row done. I have enough yarn for maybe one more row.

No other projects got worked on. The blankie has become my obsession, as long as I have yarn for it.

~~Whiskers On Wednesday~~

I thought I'd try something different this week. Squeaky was laying on the back of the love seat staring out the window, so I decided to take the photo from outside. What with the screen, and the reflection in the glass, I kinda like the effect. Squeaky does too.

"I look so artistic!"

Now, I have a favor to ask of you all. My buddy Lou's daughter is having a birthday tomorrow--or today as most of you are reading this--Thursday. Well, Jesse has a really nice blog, but she hardly ever gets comments on it. I know I'm guilty of not leaving comments myself. I have a hard time thinking of stuff to say on the blogs I do comment on. I know that's no excuse, but, it's my story and I'm sticking to it. Anyway, for her birthday, Lou has asked that we flood her blog with comments. So whether you are a long time reader, or you got here through a Google search, pop on over to Skybag and leave her a comment or wish her happy birthday. We'd really appreciate it.

Now, I'm going to try to go get one more row finished on the shawl before bed.

.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Your blankie is looking really good!

Becky G said...

Thanks, Ruth.