Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's Getting Harder

It's harder for me to blog here lately. See, I used to write most of my blog posts at work. I ran a machine, and all I had to do was set it up and watch it run. I'd have sometimes as much as 20 to 30 minutes between setups. That was plenty of time to jot down my rough drafts in my little notebook.

Now, I'm back to brazing, which is a much more active job. No more standing there looking. No more idle time to write blog posts. Basically, what that means is that, though I have about a dozen posts rolling around in my head, they don't get written down. Therefore, they don't get posted.

I'm not really sure why I can't just type them directly to the blog, but it doesn't work that way. When I sit down at my computer to enter my ideas, they just don't come.

That's why blogging has been lacking lately. I'll try to do better.

3 comments:

Lizzie Woolley said...

Do a quick rough outline instead.

Steve said...

I'm in a funk too ... so I post more pictures from my cell phone!

Becky G said...

I en joy seeing the pictures from your phone.

Reminds me of back when I first got my phone, I couldn't seem to make the teenagers understand that you had to have it in your service plan to be able to post photos. I'd say, "I can't post photos" and they'd say, "oh yes, your phone will do it." I'd say, "Yeah, but my PLAN won't. You have to pay for that stuff, you know."