Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Past Life

Now, we know there is no such thing as reincarnation, but this link will give you what your past life would have been if there were such a thing. Here is mine:

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Do you remember now?

That sounds a lot like my current life! Of course, the flaw in that system is that everyone who was born on the same date will have the exact same "past life" analysis.

`````````

Greg Ellis has signed with the Oakland Raiders, where he will move back to defensive end. I'm happy for him. That's what he wanted all along. He was never really comfortable playing linebacker. We will get to see him again. The Cowboys play the Raiders twice this year --their first preseason game, then a regular season game on Thanksgiving.

````

I signed up for Twitter. I'm FMFBecky over there. I still don't quite get it. Is anyone really interested that I'm eating cheerios? I really signed up to follow Derek Eagleton's Mini -Camp updates. Yeah. Really, I did.

5 comments:

Bag Blog said...

The reincarnation thang was silly, but fun.

Tabitha said...

Parts of your past life personality are a wee bit contradictory. Whoever heard of a timid, constrained military leader.

Becky G said...

Lou, I agree. It was pretty silly, but it was fun.

Tabitha, I noticed that, too. It is very unlikely that a female in the 1700s would be a military leader, as well.

Steve said...

I don't get the twitter thing, unless you want to follow a celebrity, or ESPN sportscenter. Facebook has everything that Twitter has. I can just subscribe to receive the updates of any friends I want ... plus more!

And did you hear that Youtube, Twitter and Facebook were going to be combining in the near future? It's going to be called - YouTwitFace!

Becky G said...

Steve, yep, I much prefer Facebook to twitter. There's lots more to do there. I only signed up for Twitter because Derek Eagleton tweets from Cowboy's practice. I like to get an idea of what's going on. I probably won't be twittering much myself.