Tuesday, June 02, 2009

A Little Late

I'd intended to do this last month. You see, last month was the 20th anniversary of my joining the Navy. I was going to do a series of posts about that event, posting each one on the anniversary of the day it happened. But between Cody thinking he could go off on a 6 day trip to Disneyworld with $1 and some change in his pocket, the slipped disc and subsequent steroids, and a frantic phone call from Cody's band directors asking, "is Cody supposed to be meeting his real dad here and please tell me this is something you knew about" (I had no idea), well, it just didn't happen. I'm still going to do it, it'll just be a little late.

But first, I'm going to go knit a bit.

3 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Yikes! Do knit for a while.

Becky G said...

Thanks, Lou! It's been pretty hectic around here lately.

Patch said...

What?! What's the "meeting his real dad" story that you didn't know about?