Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Weird

Ok, this is really weird, seeing David Carradine on Mental just a few short days after his death.

I'm totally blank on what to blog about today*, so here's a photo for you:


This is Sunset, my amelanistic corn snake chowing down.

Oh, and by the way, in order to divert any undue panic, let me just tell you right now: the Cowboys are NOT bringing back Pacman Jones. Really, I wish I knew who keeps starting these kinds of rumors. I'd like to put him into a small room with a rattlesnake. Or maybe DeMarcus Ware. Nah, he'd be safer with the snake.

*Ok, this statement isn't entirely true, but the posts I have in my head are long, and I don't want to type them out right now. I'm just feeling lazy like that today.

2 comments:

Opal said...

Yay! We don't need no steenkin' Pacman Jones!

Becky G said...

Besides that, he'd probably be suspended half the season anyway. Mike Jenkins already claimed his number. He'll be wearing 21 this season.