Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Whiskers And WIPS

The effects of a slipped disc and the further effects of the steroids used to combat said disc have not made this a productive week for knitting. Still, there is a little progress to report, and here it is:

1. Sock Yarn Blankie --no progress this week:


2. Trekking Scarf--No progress this week.


3. Queen Anne's Lace-- a few rounds done, but not so's you'd notice.


4. Horseshoe washcloth for Cody--DONE!

Yes, that is a yarn tag hanging out. I took the photo before weaving in the ends. That is no longer there.

5. Zokni socks: I made it past the heel turn of the first sock.

This is a short row heel, not my first choice in heels. I'm normally a flap and gusset kind of girl, but I decided to do this pattern as written, so I left it in there. I know, what is this world coming to?

~~Whiskers on Wednesday~~

Cat vomit?

I don't know anything about any cat vomit in your bed.

Must have been some other cat.

I'm pleading the fifth.



.

No comments: