Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Photos

My mother's day cake.

And the cake baker. He wasn't happy.

He's gotten his "t"s mixed up, and put 2 tablespoons of salt into the cake instead of two teaspoons. It's a bit salty, but not too bad, as long as you get a big bite of icing at the same time.

My cousin and her mother.


Auntie won a dozen roses for being the oldest mother in church that morning.

She is 87.
I missed church, though I really wanted to go. I just couldn't sit that long with the pain from my slipped disc.

However, I am almost feeling back to normal. I get to start tapering my steroids today, so those side effects will go away soon, too. I got an almost decent night's sleep last night, so things are looking up.

Thank goodness.

.

2 comments:

Patch said...

87 and a cutie. You've got some pretty good longevity genes there Bec.

Becky G said...

Thanks Patch.