Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Whiskers And WIPS

Can you believe I only have three active WIPs? I know, I know, it seems odd to me, too. Just three, and here they are:

1. Sock Yarn Blankie --thanks to a generous gift by chuckieknits, I was able to add a few more blocks to it:


2. Trekking Scarf- --I'm adding an inch here and there. It's creeping along slowly.


3. Queen Anne's Lace-- got a couple of rounds done, but this week has been too busy for me to be working on anything that required brain power.


~~Whiskers On Wednesday~~

Squeaky says,

"Sheesh, what does a princess have to do to get an uninterrupted nap around here?"


"And there'd better not be any peas under my stack of blankets!"

5 comments:

Robin said...

LOL!!!! That's too funny!

Patch said...

"...or any pee ON the blankets!" Says Mom.

chuckieknits said...

love, love, love the Queen Ann's Lace..

more sock yarn will be en route in about a week..glad you were able to use it..I think I'll add a few squares to my sock yarn blankie before I pack these up to send, tho, as they're newly knit sock leftovers and not represented in mine. fun, aren't they!!!

Becky G said...

Robin, thanks!

Patch, definitely!

Ann, Thanks so much for the yarn. Is there any I can send you? Perhaps some of my own that I've already put into my blankie. Just let me know, and I'll get it right out to you.

Bonnie said...

Hi Becky,

Love that sock blankie. Ann (Chuckieknits) told me she had sent you some yarn. How fun to trade around! She also mentioned you are in MS. I am too-- just south of Jackson, in Florence. Holler if you get over this way!
sewbizgirl@juno.com
(I'm not on BB anymore.)
Take care, Bonnie