Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another FO

In this case, FO stands for Finally Over! It seemed to take forever to do these socks. I cast them on back in January.

I just don't like Magic Loop, and of course, doing both at once (which is why I did them on the Magic Loop anyway) makes it seem much more tedious.

But they are finally done! The next pair will definitely be done on DPNs. And probably with Cherry Tree Hill supersocke--though I'm not sure which color I want to use. I have two in my stash. I really like Cabin Fever. Now to search for the right pattern.

Since I got the socks finished, I am allowing myself to start my next project. I was holding off as kind of an incentive to get the socks done. Pattern is picked out. Yarn is picked out. It needs to be wound, then I can cast on!


The color in this photo is way off. The one I posted here is much more color accurate.

Woo Hoo! More lace. Complicated lace is like the knitter's version of crack. It'll have you bleary eyed, unable to think straight, suffering violent mood swings--but once you get hooked, you can't put it down.

Sigh, what's a knnitter to do?

.

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I like the socks - well maybe not the UT orange :)

Becky G said...

Thanks, Lou!