Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Whiskers And WIPS

Can you believe, I'm down to three WIPs? Really, only two active ones, because the blankie is contingent on my finding yarn sources, so it's sort of a WIP in waiting. Well, really only one, because I haven't cast on the new lace shawl yet. Right now it's more of a work in preparation than a work in progress.

Without further ado, here is the weekly WIP Wednesday report:

1. Sock yarn blankie--No progress this week. I'm waiting to get more yarn.


2. Express Lane socks--Finished! I'd link to the pattern, but it seems to have been taken down. I keep getting a 404 error.


3. Trekking Scarf--Just a few inches done, but still, it's progress.


4. Branching Out #2--Finished!

5. Queen Anne's Lace--I'll try to get the yarn wound and cast on the shawl later this evening.



~~Whiskers On Wednesday~~

brought to you by a cantankerous cat.

Squeaky says, "Don't bother me, I'm busy.

Staring out the window takes some serious concentration."

.

6 comments:

Robin said...

Nice projects!! Squeaky...I think Ace is in love! Where else would he find his hearts match?

chuckieknits said...

would you like me to send you another batch of my sock yarn leftovers? just let me know and I'll send it next time I go to town.

Becky G said...

Robin, thanks. Ace may be in love, but Squeaky is out of commission as far as the romance department goes, if you know what I mean.

Ann, that would be wonderful! Thank you so much!

Opal said...

you've been such a busy bee. you put my knitting productivity to shame!

i adore that picture of squeaky. it looks like it belongs in a cat calendar. :)

Patch said...

Yep, that would be considered "busy" for a cat! Ha ha

Your cat pics always turn out SO good! Even with three cats (also fixed, if it matters) and a digital camera, I just can't seem to ever get a passable photo.

Becky G said...

Patch, it ain't easy! I have to take upwards of a couple dozen photos to get a decent one. The dogs are even worse. As soon as they see the camera, they take off running.