Thursday, April 02, 2009

Band Concert

Finally! The videos of the spring band concert are up and ready to be viewed. Cody actually sat where I could see him this year. He's in the back, in the black suit playing the tuba. He said to tell you that his cheeks aren't really puffing out that much. The light just makes them look that way.

This song is In A Gentle Rain



This one is called His Honor.



They played a third song, but I ran out of memory on my card about half way through. The silver lining is, I came home and tore up my house until I found my 2G camera card. I ought to have enough memory for next year, at least!

4 comments:

Steve said...

Very cool for Cody!!! Makes me realize I didn't appreciate my trombone days when I had 'em!

Bag Blog said...

Very nice - reminds me of when I was in band - long, long ago.

Sus said...

Go, Cody! Brings back a lot of band memories for me, too. I feel bad for the poor kids by the drum set with nothing to do, apparently. :)

Becky G said...

Steve, I was never in the band, but now I kind of wish I had been.

Lou, thanks!

Sus, nah, don't worry about them. They've got plenty to do, just not right at the moment. They are in a different band--the seventh grade jazz band. They perform while the other bands are moving on and off the main stage.