Sunday, April 05, 2009

WIP Wednesday.

Yeah, I know it's not Wednesday, but WIP Sunday just doesn't have the same ring to it. I've been lax here for a long time in posting progress photos of my WIPS, so I hope this will get me kick started into doing it again.

1. Sock yarn blankie--on hold until I get some more sock yarn.


2. Express Lane socks: I'm past the heel turn and about half way up the cuff, depending on how long I decide to make the cuff.


3. Trekking Scarf: slowly inching it's way along.



4. Branching Out #2--I'd almost forgotten about this one. But I picked it back up and did several pattern repeats today.

I'm starting to itch a bit to cast on another lace project, but I'm trying to get some of these done first.

And just for fun:

5 comments:

Bag Blog said...

You sure have been busy clicking those needles. All very nice!

Unknown said...

Do you need sock yarn scraps? I can fish some out.

Becky G said...

Lou, thanks.

Chrisknits, I'd love some scraps! Superwash wool, please! I'll PM you on BB with my addy.

Sus said...

That video is the greatest thing I've seen in a long time. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing it!!!

Becky G said...

Sus, isn't it, though? I just had to share that one after I'd seen it.