Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Whiskers And WIPS

It must be Wednesday.

1. Sock yarn blankie--thanks to a generous donation, I was able to add another row and a bit.


2. Express Lane socks--slowly inching along, and I'm remembering why I don't like Magic Loop.


3. Trekking Scarf--No progress this week.


4. Branching Out #2--Ive gotten several more pattern repeats done. Judging by how much--or how little--yarn I have left, I'm almost done with this one.

Squeaky says, "I don't want to do this any more.

I'm not playing. Seriously.

I mean it. I'm going to sleep now.


Leave me alone."

4 comments:

Robin said...

Squeaky...have you and Ace been chatting? I could get NO shots of him this week!

Opal said...

lovely WIP's!!

awww! poor squeaky! being a bloggin' rockstar really takes it out of ya, i guess. :D

Sus said...

How much sock yarn does it take to make a square?

Becky G said...

Shhh! Don't tell my mama, Miz Robin!

Opal, yes, it does. I need a lot of naps.

Sus, I can make a square with just under 20 yards of yarn. I usually start with 20 yard balls, and have plenty to make the square.