Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Whiskers And WIPS

Last night, I dreamed I went back into the Navy and was going through basic training all over again. I did pushups all night, and woke up more exhausted than when I went to bed. So, with that in mind, here is the weekly WIP report:

1. Sock yarn blankie--No progress this week. I'm waiting to get more yarn.


2. Trekking Scarf--No progress this week.


3. Queen Anne's Lace-- moving right along and making good progress.


~~Whiskers On Wednesday~~

Mama, do not take my picture! NO! Don't!! OK, but do NOT post this picture! Seriously, I mean it! DO NOT post this picture! NO! Mama!

At least don't let Ace see it! Please Miss Robin!

How embarrassing.

(Does this boot make me look fat?)

.

3 comments:

Robin said...

No problem Squeaky, Ace isn't getting near the 'puter. That is unless he does while I'm here at work!?

No...that's just a small book!

Patch said...

She weally is a vewwy pwetty puddy tat.

Becky G said...

Robin, She will be relieved to hear that.

Patch, thanks!