Monday, April 06, 2009

House

When I was a little kid, I had this next door neighbor. Her name was Shirley, and she had red hair. Shirley's think to say was, "My Lord!" I don't know what it was about it, but the way she said, "My Lord!' sounded so funny to me. She said it like a true Texas woman, with two--and sometimes even three--syllables in Lord. I used to go over to visit her and tell her the most outlandish things just to hear her say, "My Lord!"

After watching tonight's episode of House, I just got one thing to say,

My Lord!

4 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I used to like to watch House, but then it just got out of hand. I have not watched it at all this year and probably never will again.

Bag Blog said...

By the way, I know people who can drag out "my Lord" to several extra syllables and it is funny.

Michele said...

I do not think I have ever heard anyone say "my Lord" with multiple syllables. Now I am curious.

House is one of my favorite shows. Last night's episode was shocking. I missed the first five minutes and it took me fifteen minutes to figure out what was going on.

Becky G said...

Lou, in what way did it get out of hand? It got a bit disjointed for a while after the writer's strike, but it's getting better.

Michele, I love House. I have every season on DVD so far and haven't missed an episode yet. I was totally shocked, but what bummed me is that he was the only one of the new team that I thought was worth anything. I just hate that!