Wednesday, April 01, 2009

What's On Your Calendar?

It's April 1st, and that means it's time once again for my monthly calendar meme:

We start off with my sister in law and my darling nephew on my bedroom calendar:
My kitchen calendar:

My office calendar:

And a new one this month, a calendar laying in my floor:


Seriously, though, I'm going to get it hung. I just need to get more hangers. I found this one on clearance at Wal-Mart for $1. Yep, that's right one dollar. How could I resist? I think it's funny, though. It is a 2009 calendar, yet it features the seniors from the 2007 football season. Pictured this month is my boy Jacob Hester, who now plays for the San Diego Chargers. He got some serious Madden love during their two playoff games last season.

And for a special April Fool's Day treat, I thought I'd throw Cody's calendar into the mix:

No need to tell you who that is. Let's see how he does this year without Marvin Harrison, who by the way, is still available.

2 comments:

Miss Chris said...

Hi there! Hope you are having a great day!

Becky G said...

Thanks Chris!