Saturday, December 06, 2008

A Sky and A Shawl

First up, my Saturday Sky:


This is what I've been knitting on these last few days. The yarn is Red Heart, and the color is Tropic Fruit.



I'd knit a shawl from this a while back, but I'd never liked the way it turned out. I didn't think it was big enough. A few months ago, I received another skein of this yarn in a trade with another Raveler. I couldn't remember which size needles I used, and didn't much like the pattern anyway, so I ripped the whole thing and started over. I've been knitting on this about a week now, and just started on the last skein. I like it much better this way.

In football news, Florida beat Alabama in the SEC championship. I don't like Tim Tebow, but I was rooting for Florida anyway, because I think they have a better chance of beating Oklahoma in the BCS championship game.

Best news, Navy beat Army 34-0. Go Navy!

No comments: