Monday, December 15, 2008

Music Monday

More Christmas music to brighten up your day. Here's a re-run from last year, but it's worth a second look:



I'm not a real big Dolly Parton fan, but I do love this version of Joy To The World. (You have to follow the link. I couldn't embed the video.)



Emmanuel God With Us by Amy Grant

I'm blatantly swiping Robin's idea again and posting some songs from one of my favorite Christmas movies, A Muppet Christmas Carol.



It Feels Like Christmas



Bless Us All



A Thankful Heart



One More Sleep Til Christmas

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I love Christmas music. We have had a Dish channel with Christmas music that I have used quite often this year.

Did I ever tell you about getting on an elevator with Amy Grant? I thought she was a beautiful lady.

Becky G said...

NO! Do tell the story!